Tuesday 9 June 2015

The Balm cosmetics -Nude ‘tude Eyeshadow Palette - Review and swatches


I have been avoiding purchasing another eyeshadow palettes.. I really don’t NEED anymore… but.. who was I kidding? it was obvious I was going to cave in. And Im happy I did. This palette is beautiful. Since I purchased this pallete about a month ago now; I have found it very hard to put it down. 

I thought id share my thoughts and some swatches that could be helpful for those who are considering purchasing this palette. This palette is available widley on the internet. I personally purchased mine through Urbanoutfitters.com.

This palette holds a mix of cool & warm tones. There are a few shimmery colours; also a couple matte ones too. There's a peach, a pink, white, gold, a couple taupe shades, a mix of medium brown shades, plus cranberry, dark brown, and a black. The variety of colours and texture, you really get your moneys worth with this palette as it is versatile and as mentioned before good for travel. 














I love neutral eyeshadows ( A bit too much!) personally I prefer matte looks for day and shimmer for more evening/going out looks. This palette mostly has shimmer shades, however there are 4 matte shades in this palette too (Sultry, Sexy, Serious, Sleek). 




The eyeshadows themselves are super silky soft & must I say quite delicate. They have an amazing colour payoff, I believe the colours are beautiful and really work for all skin tones. The lighter colours are definantly perfect for “on the go” easy day make up looks. the darker shades work great for smokey eye looks. 

Included in this palette is a small brush, I prefer to use my own brushes; so I am yet to try it out, There is also a long mirror on the palette which I LOVE! great for when your on the move. 




My favourite colour of the palette is Sultry.. it really compliments my skin tone and is the PERFECT colour for an all over lid look. 

I have included some swatches of the eyeshadows on my arm in daylight. I have with and without flash swatches.





From left to right without flash - Sassy,Stubborn,Selfish,Sophisticated,Sexy and Serious


From left to right with flash - Sassy,Stubborn,Selfish,Sophisticated,Sexy and Serious


From left to right without flash - Snobby,Stand-offish,Sultry,Seductive,Silly And Sleek.





From left to right with flash - Snobby,Stand-offish,Sultry,Seductive,Silly And Sleek.



Let me know your thoughts on this palette, Have you tried it? 
If you liked this post don't forget to share so your friends can see it too!

Eman xoxo







2 comments:

  1. Great post! !!! Like I said I'm thinking of getting my hands on this palette next! !��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this palette.. Next on my list is the nude dudes one! we should swop haha x

      Delete